Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Str, Dex, Sta, Cha|
- 2020.04.15 An Otherworldly Encounter
- 2020.04.24 Styx, Stones and Spectres
- 2020.04.30 A Ripper in the Tempest
- 2020.05.05 Life and Death Pt.0 - The Morgue
- 2020.05.13 Life and Death 1
- 2020.05.24 Life and Death 2
- 2020.06.24 Life and Death 3
- 2020.07.12 Murder of Crows Open Mic Night
- 2020.10.27 We Have Work To Do
- 2020.10.28 Not as Weird as You Think
- 11.16.2020 Before Black Blood
- 2020.11.29 Before Black Blood 4
- 2020.12.7 I See You
Floyd appears on no paperwork. He has no legal records and he has no recorded history in Prospect.He was a member of the Skeletal Legion's civilian engineering corp and sanctioned member of the Artificer's guild. He worked on infrastructure within the Boneway and the demesne of the Legion within Stygia as well as the legion's military outposts. Things were good until he was given a promotion of a lifetime - Doomslayer, with all the gravitas that implies, and shipped off out of Stygia landing in Prospect.
|Adeline||...I'm sorry she had to see what she saw. But she's nice though. I like her. / It's a Quick. When they smile at you, they either want something or are planning something. Don't trust her. No Quick is THAT nice. Remember the LAST one who was all warm and cozy and smiling? Yeah. Whatever.|
|Astra||Another Necromancer. This one is different from the three-eyed one though. She didn't try to pull favors from me out of both ends. She just wanted me to let my guard down and tell her everything I know. Like every other Quick in Prospect. / Look, bitch. We don't need any of your friendship or whatever shit your spewing this week. Take your skeleton-totting friend and go blow. We have better things to do, like watch time pass.|
|Beckett||Yet another Quick. He's something weird, but I haven't been able to put my finger on it. He helped me out in a pinch, but now he just probes me for info and then vanishes. So. Typical Quick. / Who cares what blood runs in your veins. The Hopi are dead! You will be too, and then you'll get what you want first-hand, just like all of your others did.|
|Bobbi||...She has all the friendliness as a used car saleswoman. / Never trust a Necromancer.|
|Dawson||Weird for a Quick. Runs a biker bar and doesn't seem to mind the dead prowling around his place. And doesn't bug us to death when we do either. That makes him pleasant. / I got a bad feeling about him. He reminds me of a snake, and he sits on hell of a nest. I wouldn't trust him, Floyd!|
|Ed||A smartass who, like all others, wanted the idiots guide to the dead. She's been a smartass ever since, even when I gave her some to leave me alone. She should have./ I like this bitch. I hope I meet her again. I still have kinks to get out of this meat suit whether she cares or not.|
|Hannah||She is like me in a way. Someone who, I still don't have believe it, seems to understand. / Oh for fuck's sake. How can you NOT tell?? You got what you wanted, burn her before she burns you!|
|Silvana||Yet another medium...but then again she's Giovanni. She not only is a necromancer but probably sleeps with her brother who is also her father and son at the same time. I dunno, apparently the Legion archives say that's possible with them. / Watch your toes with this one. She is all smiles and a pretty face but remember who she courted along and freaked Sin out with? She'll bamf in with the Gios and then we're BOTH screwed.|
|Bobo||Risen. So dead. Technically. Obviously spookable if you play that your a Hierarch. Otherwise not a bad fellow. / Boo hoo being dead is hard! Don't worry, just wait until Oblivion eats ya. There ain't no tears the Maw can't wipe away for you.|
|Sigvard||For one of the Grim he's one of the more passive the Smiling Lord has on his payroll. / What a mighty big sword you have. I can't wait to get to know how much blood you have hiding in YOUR closet.|
- Ann: ...Sin's first girlfriend. Bookworm. Nerdy. One hell of a gun-eye. Don't get her mad though. My ear-drums are still burning and I don't even HAVE those anymore. Ran off with Sin-Eater I guess./Good riddance. She was bad news with how much she spent time among the dead. You should have killed her in melee practice! Make her a permanent resident!
- Delphine: See what I mean? Never trust a Quick. / I warned you about trusting Quick! She may have given you some toys and a crash pad but where is she now? EXACTLY.
- Jimmy ...Sorry bud. Never knew him. He popped in and out of Prospect. Gone now.
- Madame Zara ...She was helpful! And wise. Apart from that though, she is very...well, like her kind. Gone now, I guess, to other Necropoli. / Fate is just 2/3rds coersion, 1/3rd bullshit. She just hides the 1/3rd with a pleasant face and warm advice.
- Sinita ...She's a Proctor. Don't let the legions hear that though. While I give her a lot of grief, she's one of the few friends I don't think is going to sell me out in the end. Just for that? I don't mind living in this hole with her. Alas, like most women I've known. She's gone too. Probably with Ann. / I'd be afraid of her if it wasn't for the fact we're dead! The only thing she wants to do with the dead is command people. Eh. Let her. She'll go back to her margaritas and happy hour and then it'll just be you and me again...
- Spiridon ...You really think I'm gonna say anything about him? Get real. … Fine! He doesn't like me. It's alright now. I guess he got bored ruling a town that didn't even know he existed. / It's bitches like him that makes us Renegades.
- Thana: Apparently an Angel...but I think Demon, given how she spun her story. For a demon interested in gaining my soul she really did just cry all the time. Maybe she cried all the way back to hell? Who knows. / Oh woe is me! Doth caterpillar over yonder hath died now do as I say! I'm not going to listen to you no matter how many tears you spill. Stick your face in Oblivion's Maw and stop wasting our time.