|Rank:||Seventh Degree Adept Major|
|Date of Birth:||June 23rd, 1994|
|Hair Colour:||Dark Dreads|
|Tradition:||Order of Hermes|
Specialty: Inspires Protection
Specialty: Affairs of the Heart
I'm up for everything from slice-of-life to deep mystical discussions to adventure, and everything in between. This character is complex, has many facets to her personality, but is ultimately on the side of the Universe
Easy ways to find me are either by request or joining a public scene. I can go with the flow or work to arrange ideas ahead of time. There's a lot to this character, but sme basics points will be found below.
- Art: A somewhat famous sculptor that works primarily with welding.
- Mechanic: Runs a garage primarily specializing in motorcycles, both basic work and customization.
- Volunteering: Works with and volunteers extensively at California City First Shelter and Tent City, former resident of the latter.
- Hippie/Counter-Culture: Crystals, tattoos, throws regular psytrance parties, yoga, meditation.
- Entrepreneur: Known to own and run Angel Restorations, rumored to have quite a few holdings held through shell corporations.
- Academic: Constantly reading, knows quite a lot, as well as numerous languages.
- Empathetic: Always willing to listen and comfort, and offer advice when it is needed.
- Streetwise: Isn't known to do dirt, but somehow seems to be known and respected by many that do.
- Hermetic: Primary Mentor for Hermetic Apprentices in Prospect, but willing to help most.
- Helps the Universe: 'I am a road woman for the Lords of Karma.'
- Spirit World: Has highly developed individual practices for the Low, Middle, and High Umbra, good for advice or help.
- Chaotic: The Heart of Gold in the Eye of the Storm, whether on purpose or accident it seems effective.
- Hidden Lore: She knows a surprising amount,first explain your intentions and worthiness, follow her into a secluded area, and finds out if she agrees.
- Fame (2): From her work as a welder (artist/mechanic) and with helping the homeless.
I'm just redoing these now. If you think you should be here, but don't see yourself, please let me know and I will look into adding you.
Adeline - I wash my hands of this matter.
Astrid - Figuring it out.
Conn - I think I've made up for my transgressions against him.
Coral - Surprising. I'm here to help as you need it.
Dashiel - When you feel lost in the woods, sometimes it's best to camp with friends. S'Mores?
Dawson - My Best Fiend.
Einir - An interesting -- if nerve wracking -- introduction. I guess someone 'up there' likes me.
Eloise - Not a secret vampire.
Emrick - I am very thankful he has thought to include me in what he is building.
Evie - Potential apprentice. An interesting prospect. Amazing heart and talent.
Kabin - Good advice and good conversation. Opened my eyes to some of my faults. Too bad he's a man.
Mikael - Helping me out with the Shelter. Philanthropist, entrepreneur, and all around good guy.
Phil - I don't always agree with him, but I completely trust him to make the best decision available.
Rick - My former apprentice. Very proud of how far he has come.
Robin - There are things that will prevent us from truly connecting, but I value the relationship we can have.
Rufus - We use different language, but we're doing the same thing. Fun date, for a man.
Squirrel - Sometimes you can be so distracting.
Steele - Glad he's taking care of Topeka.
Topeka - Helped me emotionally through a mess. I'll be there for when she needs me. Almost got messy.
Tristen - We're going to need to figure out somethings, once we do that thing we have to do.
Typhanie - It'd be nice to figure out how to be friends, but you've at least earned my trust and respect.
Vic - With the questions she made me answer, I feel I learned more from her than I was able to teach her.
Wick - Very sweet. Needs to find his strength, but I'm here whenever he needs to cry.
Xiu - Old friend, don't see her a much anymore, but always a delight.
Arumi - I guess it was a Moonshot afterall.
Kabin - Didn't even get to say goodbye.Katie - My former apprentice. I forgive you, even if you never understood what for. I hope you're at peace now.
- 02.02.2020: Paradigm Discussion
- 11.01.19 Braiding
- 2019.10.26: Halloween in New Orleans
- 2019.12.18: Bikes, Guns & Revelations
- 2019.12.24: Guilty or Not Guilty?
- 2019.12.24: The Scooby Gang and The Knowledge Gap
- 2019.12.26: Flight Plans
- 2019.12.26: The Nature of Magic
- 2020-05-29: Ether for Mystics
- 2020-06-05: G-g-g-ghosts
- 2020-07-03: Psych
- 2020-07-09: Fire and Wedding Bells
- 2020-07-26: Super Driver Crashes
- 2020-07-28: The Secret Life of Fire Kittens
- 2020-08-04: Morning Exercise
- 2020-08-11: Fire Animal Control
- 2020-08-26: Impromptu Tech Support
- 2020-09-01: I Met Something Interesting...
- 2020-09-09: Mind Lessons - The Second - Bobbi
- 2020-09-16: Waffles, VR, Etymology and other Esoterica
- 2020-10-15: Car Talk
- 2020-10-19: Round About Went They - Bobbi's Party at Under Wraps
- 2020.02.04: Lost and Bombed