"I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. ... I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world ... without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible."
-Neo, The Matrix
The Traditions are under attack. Modernity surrounds reality in an ever-tightening grip, and will-workers of every sort are having to forget old grudges if humanity is to be protected from the rule of those who have embraced the sterility of technology.
(If you're looking for the Traditions of the Camarilla, go here instead.)
- Respect Those Of Greater Knowledge;
- A Tutor's Debt Must Be Paid;
- A Mage's Word Is His Honor, Do Not Break A Sworn Vow;
- The Will Of An Oracle must always be obeyed;
- Betray Not Your Cabal or Chantry;
- Conspire Not With The Enemies Of Ascension;
- Protect The Sleepers, They Are Ignorant Of What They Do;
- Be Subtle In Your Arts, Lest Sleepers Know You For What You Are.
- None scheduled
No pages meet these criteria.
Cult of Ecstasy
Order of Hermes
Sons of Ether