: I trained with them for only a few months, but they were gracious to let me observe. I learned a thing or two from them, and know better than to call them Jackie Chan wannabes watching too much Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
: They're like a softball team trying out for the MLB. Lots of ideas, but they get lost halfway there. I spent a summer at one of their bases. Definately need to stay on your brain-toes with these folks.
- 30#3~1: Still eh. Okay for the most part and don't see her often anymore. Still owes me a date though.
- 41#5~2: Her? Haven't seen her around in a while. Must not run in the same circles I guess?
- 50#5~2: I dunno. My gut tells me something my head is saying otherwise.
- 59#14~2: The friend of a friend? Yeah I told you. We don't hang.
- 68#14~2: Slick skills with AR.
- 71#8~3: Seems cool to me. Reminds me of a Solo. No. Not THAT Solo. Far cooler than that one.
- 89#17~3: Cute...but weird. Introduced her to Malort. The knowledge of that heinous liquour must flow..
- 64#10~1: So originally people thought we were both from an alternate dimension. Buddies across time and space, cahooting in our cahoot-yness. Joke's on them. I'm not from another dimension. Ha!
- 46#10~3: Gamer #2. No longer a newblet, but still a newb though.
- 2020-08-25: The White Rabbit
- 2020-08-30: Cahooting After All
- 2020-09-10: Soft Reset
- 2020-09-15: Expanded Cahooting
- 2020-09-16: Waffles, VR, Etymology and other Esoterica
- 2020-09-18: VA Texting Quasi-Duel
- 2020.09.22: Game Night Pt.1
- 2020-09-22: What Have I Created?
- 2020-10-03: Web of Horrors Chapter 1B: Schaffenvolkvania
- 2020-10-06: Web of Horrors: Chapter 1D: A Little Bird Told Me...
- 2020-10-07: A World of Shadow
- 2020-10-12: Web of Horrors: Updating a Friend (Interlude)
- 2020-10-15: Web of Horrors: Chapter 2B: A Walk Through Dark Space and Time
- 2020-10-19: Web of Horrors: Chapter 2C: Genre Genderbending: Crossdressing at Crystal Lake