Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full Name:||Herminia Espina Montoya|
|Date of Birth:||January 16, 1998|
|Eye Colour:||Light Hazel|
|Hair Colour:||Mahogany to Blonde|
- Bobbi - How did I get so lucky to find her? She's a dreadlocked, tattooed, vegan hippie chick I gladly hang out with. She's constantly teaching me things about myself that I never thought about, and causes me to question lots of my established viewpoints in a good way. She's my closest friend and companion, and somehow, the stars have aligned. We're in love and, it seems, even more connected than we thought possible.
- Ed - A monster with a heart and eyes of gold.
- Gogh - Someone I met on the street after Thanksgiving when I shared a sandwich with her at the park. Kind of fidgety, but she's a wonderful person to talk to with some very similar ideas of what Justice should be, and has a knack for getting things done. Potentially a good source of information.
- Jess - One of the many wraiths around Prospect who took notice of me. She was polite, so we chatted and now she's welcome in my home. Even has a small room upstairs in the attic all her own.
- Vic - One of the clan of techies and magicky-sorts I've trained with. She's nice, and from another dimension!
- Yarden - A sorcerer that's going through a life's journey with Bobbi. Long, long story. I first met her at the weekly Mage meetings. She has interesting viewpoints on life, magick, and other things.
- Zyra - A man-eating plant that has declared me as her Lucky Human.
- Hispanic Culture
- True Love: Sorry everyone, she's taken, in this life and the next.
- 2020-10-19: Round About Went They - Bobbi's Party at Under Wraps
- 2020-10-21: Thorn Meets Evie and Vic
- 2020-10-27: Coffee, Cake, and Linguistics!
- 2020-10-28: Kitchen Time in the MMA
- 2020-11-01: Pizza Night with Vegan Ham
- 2020-11-03: A Noise in the Cemetery
- 2020-11-25: Catch a Little Dinner on the Beach
- 2020-11-25: No Meeting, No Problem
- 2020-12-20-22: Here Today Oregon Tomorrow
- 2020-12-26: Why is this Duck Following Us?
- 2020.11.17:Before Black Blood 2
- 2021-02-19: Going to the Chapel