And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
---Edgar Allan Poe "The Raven"---
[ edit ]
| Not all of them are so bad; many are my friends and now I find myself within their ranks
They are the bad guys; they cast so much dismay and destruction, though they seem to work rather well with one another.
They say they are the law, they have politics and rules to live by, but somehow they can’t all get along with each other, so much backstabbing. Go Figure!
What has become my life, not bad if you have the right person! But if I could be Free!
Interesting bunch. I have so many questions.
It seems that there is a lot here that I find most fascinating.
What I have heard of you, it intrigues me. I have so many questions.
I have met your kind, I still want to know more and even be able to see ghost.
Sometimes I envy you, to be in the dark and not to know what is out there. But then I realize what you can be and I pity how much you’re in the dark.
Well guess it was just a matter of time, though who's side are you really on?
[ edit ]
~ Men ~
- Baldassare: Always keeps me busy, but I guess that's Family for you right?
- Berch: I am proud of you, you have a long way to go but proud to have you at my side.
- Brenn: Well hello Mr. Officer, can I have a ride on your Bike?
- Diaz: You have brought a smile to her face. I rather like you, you delicate flower!
- Heathen: Oh dear! you poor poor thing what did you get yourself into.
- Istvan: A true Knight. One day we will have to sit and have a cup of tea!
- Jerado: Different, I think there is more. I am just not sure.
- Khalid: What am I to make of you? I do like the toys you make, let's keep playing with them, please!
- Manfred: Interesting man, even though he is hard to find. We shall see about those walks
- Nino: I see thought your Layers!
- Rawlins: I don't know if I liked you all sniffing me. But what you said was rather interesting.
- Dashiel: Charming, and very smart. I look forward to us working together soon.
- Dawson: Thank you for the invite. I hope to get to know you better with time.
- Hrafn: Always trying to get me to unwind and you’re so full of live, I feel energize when I’m around you. I enjoy my times with you and Morrigan even though lately they haven’t been as often.
- Mike: Interesting, when I can remember you!
- Vasily: There is something about you that is very familiar, I just can't put my finger on it just yet.
- Elias Draken: Quite the charmer, smart and quite handsome, you make it hard sometimes though..
- Graym: I can't wait till our next meeting and the things we plan to do!
- Hardy: You can defend me anytime!
- Levi: Those eyes, and your smile. I enjoy seeing them each time our paths meet. Thank you for your kindness.
- Dusk: My dear friend, the trouble you seem to get yourself into. Oh my!
- Jackson: Should I be worried or should I be intrigued.
- Liam: He makes me some rather yummy food and take me to the movies! But lately where are you my friend?
- Caelan: Interesting writer and man. Sure did learn a lot about him can't wait to see where this adventure will lead!
- Evan: Interesting, though I think your following me. Though I at least know where to find you now!
~ Women ~
- Aubrey: Strange as they come, but I like her. We have somethings in common now. Thank you for opening my cage....
- Anja: I enjoy our times together, thanks for being a friend.
- Amelie: I look forward to getting to know you.
- Bobbi: Made a rather awesome sculpture the boardwalk will never forget.
- Lila: I hope that you decide to stick around. It has been good to see you.
- Lillian Boulter: My poor girl, I am here to help you when you need it all you have to do is ask and well get permission.
- Nelle: My sweet little Scorpion, your time to strike will come. Patience....
- Daisy: Strange woman! But I owe her one, thank you for coming to my rescue!
- Eden: She blushes a very lovely red, though what is your mind and can you handle it truly?
- Sin-Eater: You my dear still have a lot to learn.
Click on M.I.A for detail.
~ NPC's ~
James Anthony Wendell
[ edit ]
Name: Silvana Bethancourt/ Also went by Vega
Date of Birth: February 14
Positions: P.I, Several Doctorates in Medicine, Manager of The Oasis Casino & Hotel, Owner of the Wicked Mystic Bookstore & CEO of Via Corp Holdings
Place of Birth: Boston
Apparent Age: 25
Clan: What do you think? Take a guess?
[ edit ]
My Master, My Husband, My Love and My Domitor; I had thought my world would end when you left me. But I have only grown stronger in your absence.[]
It started simple with the joy of liking the same toys and things. We had the opportunity to take the bull by the horns and go for a ride, but it was not meant to be as the ride was too short and I find myself without you by my side. I miss you![]
How did I get so lucky? I have been allowed to touch, more than I ever could imagine that I would! Where are you my love? Where did you go? Why would you not take me with you!
Don’t underestimate him just by his size, there is a lot about him that you need to be wary about. I would have stood by you till the end, I suppose you had your reasons for the new beginning, you put me in!?[]
He was pretty nice, also very very helpful. I had hoped that the others wouldn't ruin him. And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand they danced by the light of the moon!!
Los problemas que me metes ... No puedo esperar al próximo baile que hagamos juntos! Te extraño!
Not as quiet as I thought, I wonder who it was that you made so angry. A shame!
Though you confused me with someone else! You came to my rescue more than once. I am sadden that we will never get to sit and have that get to know you better conversation, but what it is all worth I consider you a friend and I am sad that you are gone.
I am sorry that we didn't get to know each other better or had that girls night out. You were becoming a good friend, you will be missed.
I still think that I am dreaming, as you seem too good to be true. Someone pinch me!
I don't envy you! Though thanks to him on that one night, I don't think I could ever forget you!
How dare you leave me, that was not what we agreed! Darn you! You are my sister. I will miss you <3
I am glad that we had found a middle ground, I miss you my friend!
Thank you for my beautiful bench. Though I am sorry that you left us so soon!
- Tayze: What has happen to you? You are not the friend I thought you were, why would you lie, why would you take this path! WHY?!
- Tanner He threatens to eat me! So I made him my new Pet!
- Carl You are quite persistent i'll give you that, but you will not get what you want!
- Becky: You walked a very dangerous path. I am sorry it had to be that way.
- Pythagoras: What is it about you?, those eyes, your smell, that draws me to you. Though by the sound of it you spinned yourself into more trouble that you could handle.
- Marion: Not as dumb as she pretends to be, there is some wisdom behind all that craziness. I wonder if that makes me insane because I can see it.
- Tom: I do look forward to having your diner just up the block. Good Luck with that.
- LittleA: You might think your strange but I understand you, we shall see how far this goes.
- Patty: Your wing-man? Now the trouble we could have gotten into.
- Abe: Your like a roach, they keep trying to kill you but your well your dumb ass got you finally killed so much for that theory!
~ Gone Gone Yay! ~
- Wyatt: Whatever the hell happen to you? I though we had a understanding! I was wrong! But you are now someone else's problem, I hope they learn the lesson a lot quicker than I did.
- Faqirah: You can be quite the puzzle. Though sometimes you also seem to miss things that are right in front of you. Sometimes I actually pity you. So much for your plan to be the one to end my life!
[ edit ]