Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full Name:||Steven "Trey" Trevelyan|
|Pack Position:||Sea Bus Captain|
|Date of Birth:||October 31|
|Photo Reference:||Adam Beach|
|Friend of Sorcery|
Just like the label says.
"Is this like... my quinceañera?"
— Trey, on binding to Meros
"You summoned a spirit out of my damn nose." — Trey, to Iris
I don't want to be a weiner cat!" — Trey
"That sounds transcendently fucked-up."— Evan, about the Squirrel Uprising
Wanna know more?
- Changelings: Fascinating, usually fun, always worth watching. Dreams and nightmares afoot.
- Garou: Some have evolved from the days of the War of Rage. Many understand the past and do their best to not repeat it; others are dickbags. Try and ascertain which one you're dealing with before you get entangled. The good ones are the best kind of friends to have.
- Hunters: Give them a wide berth and point them toward the Enemy wherever possible. Some of them are pretty deadly.
- Mages: Powerful, dangerous, and very good allies to have, if you can manage it without becoming a puss-in-boots. Try not to get entangled in their internal debates, because surprisingly, all-powerful Namers can be just as petty as the average dude.
- Mortals: A mixed bag. Some of them are awesome, some are scum, most are in between. They deserve a chance to embrace the truth of the world.
- Sorcerers: Powerful and subtler than mages. Some are allied to Shifters, and all I can say is, I want my own Kin-posse-coven friends for my own, just for the sake of learning Cool Stuff and watching them come up with amazing things. Also, the tainted ones die pretty easily.
- Spirits: Endlessly different, yet all interesting and alien. Trying to wrap my head around their mindset is an endless and exhilarating challenge. Butterfly and Seline will always hold their own pieces of my heart.
- Vampires: Kill on sight. There may be 'nice' ones, but they won't stay that way long.
- Wraiths: Their ways and choices are their own. Don't forget they were, and still are, people.
- Wyrm: Understand the difference between Cahlash and Asura -- and destroy Asura in any way possible. Gather data and call the troops when you find them.
Noteworthy things about Trey:
- Off-kilter and no filter: Despite being rather charming, he is often socially imprecise, and has been known to say things that aren't very tactful. He doesn't seem to mean any harm by them -- he's just kind of 'out there' when it comes to the rules of interaction among people.
- Still a Predator: As engaging and affable as he can be, there's always a sense that underneath it all is still a being who prefers his meat raw and fresh off the bone.
- Mystery, History, and More: Trey is really interested in all things weird, arcane, and magical. If you want to catch his attention, use magic. Or a cool new Rite, or a Gift he doesn't know, or even sorcery. He has become pretty obsessed with spirits, their lore, and all things relating to the Umbra. Considering he can't get there on his own yet, that's a source of frustration for the lynx-shifter, because he's not the most patient soul in the world.
- Pookapalooza: He's pooka-blooded somewhere in his family tree. He knows more than a little about the Kithain. The fae appeal to his sensibilities, especially the clever ones. He really loves the Lost in Time Market!
Some of his future plans include:
- A Kuasha in the Making: Trey is a learning-focused kitty right now, but he's also happy to teach. His experience teaching Irsa the Rite of the Peacock is his first real experience in that role, and he's learning he likes it. At some point, he expects to be called on to foster a newly-changed kit, and he plans to travel to his own Kuasha to learn the Rites he needs to do this properly.
- Space Truckin': Trey is very determined to explore the cosmos. He very much wants to see the Cosmic bodies, visit the planets and asteroids, and discover their mysteries and truths. The Umbra is vast and full of wonder. He joined an exploratory pack Ever Changing with Iris, with Meros as their totem. Spaaaaaaaace Lynx!
- Kinfolk and Home: Trey is hoping to eventually find and meet more Qualmi kin, both homid and feline, and may offer some of them succor in his den-realm. Yes, he intends to make a Den-Realm when he's a Tilau, once he finds a good spot, decides how he wants it, and makes up his mind about the best way to go about the whole thing.
- Sorcery: He hasn't put aside his desire to learn more sorcery. If anything, he's become more curious about how he can use it in combination with fetish-making to design ever-cooler items. Branton served as a great inspiration there! High on the list of things he wants to create are travel-related items and things that make him more adaptable (flight and water-breathing, for example). He intends to learn Alchemy as well as Enchantment, and likely will pick up other paths with time.
- Alanis Morissette, "You Learn"
- Blackmore's Night, "Magical World"
- David Coverdale, "Northwinds"
- DCappella, "Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat"
- Deep Purple, "Space Truckin'"
- Jethro Tull, "Skating Away"
- Jimi Hendrix, "Voodoo Child"
- Led Zeppelin, "Kashmir"
- Led Zeppelin, "The Ocean"
- Lenny Kravitz, "Are You Gonna Go My Way?"
- Love and Rockets, "No New Tale To Tell"
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Thrift Shop"
- Moby, "We are All Made of Stars"
- Pink Floyd, "Learning to Fly"
- Scatman Crothers, "Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat"
- Thomas Benjamin Wild, Esq., "I've No More Fucks To Give"
- 2023.02.20 Slap-Happy at Witches' Brew
- 2023.02.20 Slap-Happy Redux, and Groves Ahoy
- 2023.02.21 Painting a Future
- 2023.02.22 Coffee with Caressa and a Cat
- 2023.02.22 Sunhome, the Firepit, and Kebabs
- 2023.02.23 A Cat is a Cat
- 2023.02.23 Lessons on the Island
- 2023.02.24 The Crafter’s Market
- 2023.02.25 Lessons in Magery
- 2023.02.28 Chess and a Wellspring
- 2023.03.01 Meatings and Meetings
- 2023.03.02 I Am a Toaster
- 2023.03.03 Lost in Time Market Tour
- 2023.03.04 An Assload of Witches Brew
- 2023.03.05 Trent Vents
- 2023.03.05 Ends and Odds at Madd Mods
- 2023.03.06 Arrows Over Sunhome
- 2023.03.07 Introductions to Sergei and the Frog Brothers
- 2023.03.09 Beach Bungalow BBQ
- 2023.03.10 (Solo) Trey's Kin Visits
- 2023.03.10 Magpie Moments
- 2023.03.11 Smoke, Swara, and Kinfolk
- 2023.03.12 Instructus Interruptus
- 2023.03.15 Shoot That Bee!
- 2023.03.17 Spaaace Lynx!
- 2023.03.20 A Suspicion of Taint
- 2023.03.19 The Moon is a Fuzzy Mistress
- 2023.03.20 Sept Stuff - Sketches
- 2023.03.21 Sketches Part II - So Who IS This Guy?
- 2023.03.23 Gettin' Crafty Wit' It
- 2023.03.23 Fiddlin' With a Fishtank
- 2023.03.26 The Formation of Ever Changing
- 2023.03.27 Penguins!
- 2023.3.25:Delivery Service
- 2023.04.06 Damsel in Distress
- 2023.04.08 After the Greece Trip
- 2023.04.12 Gremlin Paintball
- 2023.04.13 Giant Robot On the Moon
- 2023.04.13 On the Way Back
- 2023.04.17 Sewer Disturbance Investigation
- 2023.04.19 Ain't No Party Like a Totem Party
- 2023.04.19 At Hecate's Bidding
- 2023.04.20 Charting the Future
- 2023.04.20 Packhouse Gift!
- 2023.04.21 Rorg Goes RAWR!
- 2023.4.22: Sir and/or Madam, this is a Library
- 2023.04.21 Pan-Goat-ual
- 2023.04.26 BBQ? Nice to Meat You!
- 2023.04.27 The 63-Year-Old Cub
- 2023.04.28 Niagara Falls, Take No Damage
- 2023.05.01 Sept, Settling In
- 2023.05.02 The Song of Passage
- 2023.05.04 Snowball Fight Gets Serious
- 2023.05.05 Tech Haven Visit
- 2023.05.07 Aetherial Sound
- 2023.05.10 Beach House and Brats
- 2023.05.11 Beetle Juice?
- 2023.05.10 A Change in Daylight
- 2023.05.14 The Wisdom of Death
- 2023.05.25:A Beach Party Where Nobody Actually Goes Into the Water