In full daylight, the spraypaint would have had a distinctly neon glare. In the dim light of the streetlight's periphery, it was dull and heavy. Nonetheless, the young man in gang colors was studying it intently. "Yeah, I know that tag," he finally said. He shook his head. "That's a badass marker. The Green Nails. Vietnamese. The kind of gang you never hear about on the damn cop shows, but the ones nobody in their right mind fucks with."
The older man, his impeccable suit very out of place in the alleyway, merely nodded. "Yes, precisely. And very, very suitable for our purposes."
The streets can provide a lot of information or money to those who know the language. Streetwise allows you to blend in unobtrusively with the local scene, pick up gossip, understand slang or even dabble in criminal doings.
|Novice: You know who sells drugs. |
|Practiced: You're accorded respect on the street. |
|Competent: You could head your own gang. |
|Expert: You have little to fear in even the worst neighborhoods. |
|Master: If you haven't heard it, it hasn't been said. |
- Possessed by: Criminals, homeless people, reporters, detectives, vice squads, Sabbat
- Specialties: Fencing, illegal drugs, illegal weapons, rumors, gangs, pickpocketing, local slang
- Join the Streetwise channel: addcom str=Streetwise
- +bbpost your arrival to the IC Streetwise board: +bbpost 43/(title)=(what people on the street might know about you)
- Add [[Category:Streetwise PC]] to your character's wiki page
- Join the +roster:
- +roster/optin Street
- &position me=(what people on the street might know about you) (up to 40 characters)
See also: Crime
To make a character wiki page show up here, add: [[Category:Streetwise PC]] and [[Category:Active PCs]]