|Navigation: Information, Snapshots, Contacts, Quotes|
|1998 - Ryuk Jae-Eun was born to Ryuk Chan-Ri and Njal Stenson, both of pure bloodlines.
2006 - Njal began training Jae-Eun in the martial mannerisms of the Get of Fenris, when it became clear that she inherited his tendencies and her mother's looks.
2007 - Njal Stenson was lost in the field of battle, and for two years Chan-Ri mourned her lost mate, and Jae-Eun mourned her missing father.
2009 - Negotiations for Chan-Ri to take a new mate in Las Angeles are completed, and the small family uproots from South Korea to California, where Chan-Ri and Jae-Eun join up with Burns-The-Bridge, a renowned Shadowlord.
2010 - Jae-Eun is joined by a baby brother.
2012 - A baby sister is added to the family.
2019 - Jae-Eun moves to Prospect to get some breathing room and away from her mother's traditional view of mating and tribal duties.
Aldebaran - Zen AF. Best unasked advice ever.
- 2019.07.13 Bar good time
- 2019.06.25 Get dat wolfie
- 2019.06.30: Baldur's Blade Pack PRP 2.1 - Totem
- 2019.06.30: Baldur's Blade Pack PRP 2.2 - Totem
- 2019.06.23: Baldur's Blade Pack PRP 1.2 - Missing Child
- 2019.06.09: Baldur's Blade Pack PRP 1.1 - Missing Child
- 08-26-2019 Make em suffer
- 07.02.2019 Hick Chainsaw