|Full Name:||Dalvin Marelsson|
|Date of Birth:||1/17/2000|
|Eye Colour:||Pale Blue|
|Hair Colour:||Coppery Red|
|Concept:||Bashful Computer Nerd|
For the most part, he's got some!
When it comes to nerdy things, he has a laser focus!
When you can see more than his hoodie!
Just Computers, so far...
He's standing just shy of five feet tall.
Sometimes it takes a little coaxing to get him out.
It doesn't take much...
All of those features of his become all the difficult to discern with that large, overly abundant hoodie he wears, a dark blue one with a single voluminous pocket along the front, and a UCP student logo on the upper right breast. Black sneakers with white trim and laces cover his feet, engulfed by the droopy, overly baggy dark blue jeans he wears.
- Adeline - A witness to an embarrassing moment for me. She seems nice though, and hasn't given me much trouble.
- Astrid - Something of a party animal, maybe? At least she seems to be dating one. Apparently she wants to 'keep' me.
- Caressa - My employer, and one that I can tell has those motherly sort of vibes. I feel safer working for her.
- Goldie - Finally, an understanding. And now we're so much more crystal clear about each other than ever before.
- Katie - Really glad she dragged me to that rave. It ended up being lots of fun. Plus, she's a great DM.
- Vivian - An expert on... Porn. At least she claims to be. She's fun to talk to, and is a great roleplayer.
- University Student - He's working on his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Student Tutor - Even in his sophomore years, he's been known to spend time as a tutor, helping his fellow students.
- Shy Nerd - Someone has to drag him out and about, to those parties around the city.
- Mortal - Every monster needs prey, and every cat needs a mouse to catch.
- False ID - Nothing wrong with going to the bar a little bit early, and he's got an ID to get him there.
- Money - He's not cheap, he's just broke. Definitely needs some help every now and then with money.
- Video Games - When he isn't studying, tutoring someone, or being dragged off to a party, he loves to game.
- Food - Who doesn't love a good pizza?? His typical diet consists of ramen, pizza rolls, and hot pockets.
- Table Top - When he did have friends in NYU, he was apart of a table top group that lasted for six months. He might be looking for another crew..
- 2020-10-25: Won't You Come See Me - Dalvin Gets InteroFlirted
- 2020-10-20: Follow up to Round About Went They
- 2020-10-19: Round About Went They - Bobbi's Party at Under Wraps
- 2020-10-07: A World of Shadow
- 2020-09-22: What Have I Created?
- 2020.09.22: Game Night Pt.1
- 2020-09-11: RPGs and Porn, the Breakfast of Champions
- 2020-08-24: Two Computer Geeks at a Coffee Shop