Among the Garou, the member of the Glass Walker Tribe are the shepherds of the Cities. The others may see it as a dirty, tainted job, but it is not so for the Glass Walkers themselves. Under the watchful eye of Cockroach, they make sure to be in as many places as possible while learning how to survive the perils of the Weavers domains.
This is what Alessio has taken to heart as he has become 'older' in his ways. To gain Rank, one needs Renown. To get Renown, one needs to perform deeds. Such deeds and such performances are a different process for the Garou than for other species in the world. They tend to take to heart what they do to earn Renown and learn strongly from it. This is why you can at times can find yourself talking to a seemingly young man or woman and come away feeling like you just spoke to the wisest of Elders. This hold true for Alessio.
He has left his life as a hitman. He sees now only the streets and work without stopping to protect them and keeping them free from taint. As a character, Alessio has grown from one idea into another. He has finally embraced the role of the Ahroun he was supposed to be even though he still clings to his Lone Wolf ideals.
- Glass Walker - Alessio is a Garou, a member of the Gaian faction and part of the Glass Walker (Urrah!)
- Avenger - He patrols the streets as a sort of urban avenger. Whatever he can do to make sure the Wyrm does not gain a foothold, he will do. Human laws do not apply.
- Former Hitman - He used to work as an enforcer / hitman for the mob and other similar parties, even after he was subjected to the Rite of Passage (at which time he took contracts from fellow Garou and Kinfolk). He still has it in his blood.
- Urban Warfare - He's spent his life fighting on the streets. How to move, how to think and how to fight on the streets and in buildings; be it an apartment building or office building, he knows how to get it done.
- The Street - Alessio can sometimes be referred to as The Eagle on the streets, where he has quite a bit of influence.
||Casefile #13148-B, opened by the honorable Jules "Encrypted Verdict", Philodox. Athro. What follows is an interview made by demand of the Elders at Broken Mirror Sept, LA, sitting in judgement over the Ahroun Doubletap before his attempt to Challenge for the right to be Fostern.
||I was born Alessio Acquila to parents who hardly wanted anything to do with me. I was left to fend for myself, a very angry youth in a very angry world. Learning to fight came first. Learning to defend yourself? I didnt have to do that after learning how to fight. I knew about guns before I knew about girls. And once I knew about guns, girls came along naturally. I was an errand-boy for the organised crime groups before being recruited to do more important things. From that point onwards, I could only move upwards. But my capacity for violence soon had the underboss see me in a new light. And before I knew it, my path was staked out for me.
||I was born under the full moon. This would be the main reason for my capacity for violence, brought on by a burning anger deep within me. I was angry at everything and everyone. Fighting came natural to me, and so the underboss for the crime syndicate began to stake out my path to utilize this power within me. It was not until I actually had my first change, however, that my future was truly set in stone. He took me in, and he kept me hidden. He taught me to marshal my newfound power and he alone had the strength to withstand my frenzies and raging nature when it fell upon me. He alone could teach me to hold my rage in and fight back. And in the end, I became his muscle. I was honed into a hitman, his own personal assassin sent out to kill the most voilent and potent of targets.
||Then things changed. They tried to take over the territory of a local pack of Glass Walkers. That was the end for my mentor, my boss, and the beginning of a new life for me. The Glass Walkers found me in that instance; a lost cub who had lived alone and without the Garou for so many years. They took me in and they taught me about the Garou, about what I was. They saw me through my Rite of Passage and then set me back into the world to find my way. I follow the rule of law that the Garou has layed down. I do not agree with it, or the general xenophobia that they hold to, but I try to hide it as much as I can. I still utilise my capacity for violence, a skill that has made me rise in the ranks of the Garou. I no longer kill for money. Instead, I prey upon the streets; upon those that would be deserving of the bullets dispensed by my guns.
- Acacia - I feel more Kinship with the Bone Gnawers than I do my own tribe.
The Broadway Knights - Potential Allies
- Rian - Death Before Dishonor. Your only unreedeming quality is your Tribal heritage.
- Chayse - Calm Before the Storm. Shadow Lord, following a Silver Fang. Where are you hiding the dagger?
- Kostya - Turns the Tables. Watch your back, brother, incase the Tribal rivalries flare up.
- Jasper - Galaxy Brain. You are a damned peculiar one. Fix my gun, though, and we're brothers.
- Cait - Aint Dead Yet, Bone Gnawer and fellow protector of the streets.
- Chess - A potential close ally, if she can kick the habit.
Seen Around the Block
- Kelli - Ever considered helium?
- Kaati - Nervousness personified.
- Burt - Your Challenge for Adren was surprising, yet welcomed.
Targets of Opportunity
- Alessio has yet to acquire any actual enemies. And to list people he just casually dislikes would take up far too much space. That list is quite extensive.
- Iseult - My Mate. Or, should I say, former? Did her Uncle catch up with her at last?
- Joey - My Mate. Died in the line of duty, for the Tribe. For Gaia.
- Quinn - A good friend. Mate to First to Fight, and more Glass Walker than Fianna. She knew more about guns than I ever would. I do miss her.
The 11 Tribes
- Bone Gnawers - You are my brothers and sisters. I feel more Kinship with you than I do my own Tribe at times. It is unfortunate my own Tribe have given you reason to look at me that way.
- Black Furies - Militant. Not working for equality and not hiding it. Can respect that, at least. The rest? Fuck no.
- Children of Gaia - The last one of you I met prefered to sit in the pools in the Sept and see who would come sit in his lap. Just.. no.
- Fianna - Met a few. Some of them were OK and more urban that rural. I can respect that.
- Get of Fenris - Unsure if you will get treated to an axe in the head or a bonecrushing handshake with these guys. Thankfully, they seem to mostly avoid the cities.
- Red Talons - Never actually met any of you in Prospect. Which is good. Insane people.
- Shadow Lords - The true Leaders of the Nation? They've so far proven to be more stable than our Glorious Silver Fang Overlords.
- Silent Striders - I've met a few. All of them have been somewhat arrogant and strangely aloof.
- Silver Fangs. I have developed a simering dislike for the Tribe in general. Their activities to date, coupled with the pervasive rumour of their inbreeding, has turned me to believe they have lost their Honor and should no longer be allowed to Lead.
- Uktena - You guys created a Camp for Urban exploration. That.. was unexpected.
- Wendigo - It is a crime what was done to your Tribe. I can understand your bitterness and anger.
- Ajaba - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage.
- Ananasi - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage. Also, fuck no.
- Bastet - Heard some bad storie from your activities in Prospect.
- Corax - Never met one in Prospect, but heard they are around.
- Gurahl - Seems to be one or two of these lumbering creatures in the area.
- Kitsune - Please stay on your side of the Pacific. Thank you.
- Mokole - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage.
- Nagah - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage. Also, fuck no again!
- Nuwisha - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage.
- Ratkin - Seems these guys are holding a serious, serious grudge. Starting to become threatening to the tribes in Prospect, apparently.
- Rokea - All I know of you is from the stories of the War of Rage. Also, third times the charm: Fuck No!
- Hakken - Just because you grew up on a secluded island does not mean you should sit in your own corner and sulk.
- Stargazers - I had no idea it was that easy to just walk away. So, you're no longer wolves, then?
- Skin Dancers - Kill with a lot of prejudice. Fucking abominal.
- White Howlers - Yeah, right. No. Your forebears fucked up. In our world, you are held accountable for the actions of your ancestors.
- Black Spiral Dancers - Kill On Sight.
- Fomori - Kill On Sight.
- Mages - I doubt you are all out to kill us. But you clearly are not working according to our world view. Stear Clear if you can.
- Changelings - Clearly, you don't belong in this world.
- Wraith - Stay dead. Please.
- Sorc/Psy - Many of these seem to be Kinfolk. Strange folk, but so far none of them I've met have had secret agendas of their own. Loyal to those whom they are related.
- Kami - Eh, what? Gaian Fomori?
- Gorgon - I've no clue..
Natural - Imagine Dragons
A beating heart of stone
You gotta be so cold
To make it in this world
Yeah, you're a natural
Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold
Yeah, you're a natural
40:1 - Sabaton
So silent before the storm
A few has been chosen to stand
As one outnumbered by far
The orders from high command
Fight back, hold your ground!
Walk - Pantera
Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence
One step from lashing out at you
You want in, to get under my skin and call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you, what do I do?
The Losers Trail - Memento Mori
Life's a painful stride
Shameful tears I'll hide
Step by step a limping gait
Mile after mile a faithless state
Stumbling on through thick and thin
Through the shadows and within
The longest race can not be won
The loser's trail I walk upon
Rock–Paper–Scissors - Little Big
I'm a stray, nasty dawg
Who do you think you are
Hella big bad boi
Left behind with a scar
Got no class, no manners
Not what you see
If you wanna test your might
Gotta play with me
Alessio "Doubletap" Acquila
|Date of Birth:
||This is not a socialist state.
||Close to / above 30?