*Under New Ownership - Dr. Jolene Addison MD FACS
*Under New Head Physician Liam Kasprack MD FACS (NPC) Leadership
- Emergency Medical Care
- Medical Personnel
- Intern and Full time Employment Opportunities for Nurses, Doctors, and other Health Professionals
- Visiting Our 24 Hour No Wait Freestanding Emergency Room:
- Emergency Room
- Urgent Care
- Diagnostic Services
- Children's ER Services
Conditions and Symptoms:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain
- Breathing and Respiratory Problems
- Head and Neck Injury
- Breaks and Sprains
- Wounds and Cuts
- Pregnancy Conditions
- Animal and Insect Bites
Additional Services Provided as standard practice:
*Your physician will quickly evaluate your condition and listen to any concerns you may have. In the event of a life-threatening injury or illness, we will stabilize and closely monitor your health, arranging expedited transport to an operating room if necessary.
- Your physician will work to diagnose your condition and formulate an effective treatment plan. Our centers are fully equipped with key diagnostic technologies, including ultrasound machines, onsite labs, and high-resolution 64-slice CT scanners.
- Once the problem is identified, your health concerns will be treated by your physician and a team of ER- and ICU-trained nurses. Payment will be collected at an appropriate time in the care process, never upfront.
- When it’s time to leave, we can give you a med pack with up to 72 hours’ worth of any necessary medications, allowing you to head straight home to rest instead of stopping at a pharmacy.
- We will send any necessary paperwork and medical records directly to your primary care provider or medical specialist. TEC utilizes a proprietary instant record system that simplifies the often frustrating process of sending, receiving, and viewing records.
- You will also be provided with an audio recording of your physician explaining your diagnosis and at-home care instructions and can schedule a follow-up telemedicine face-to-face with your physician from the comfort of your own home — saving you a trip back to the doctor’s office.
Owner: Dr. Jolene Addison
Head Physician Liam Kasprack MD (NPC)
==== Supporting Organizations ====
Comet St. and Third Ave.|
First Resort Urgent Care <FR>
+dir/jump First Resort
+hangouts/jump First Resort