Jump to navigation Jump to search
*Full Name: Elliot Cromwell
- Clan: Brujah
- Faction: Camarilla
- Age: Old
- Profession: Duelist
- British Expat - Ask him about the Earldom he lost.
- Old School - You can take the man out of the 16th century but you can't take the 16th century out of the man.
- Out of Style - Someone needs to tell him that a leather jacket and swordbelt never really worked.
- Duelist - At some point hitting other people with swords was socially acceptable under some circumstances, and Elliot clings to that time.
- Curious - Nothing staves off boredom like a good mystery. Or a locked door. Or piece of gossip. An unventured hallway. It's a low bar for this particular explorer.
- Wade -- "For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother be he ne’er so vile. This day shall gentle his condition."
- Flavien -- "Sharp and sententious, pleasant without scurrility, witty without affection, audacious without impudency, learned without opinion, and strange without heresy."
- Hannah -- "Youth like summer morn, age like winter weather; Youth like summer brave, age like winter bare; Youth is full of sport, age's breath is short; Youth is nimble, age is lame; Youth is hot and bold; Age is weak and cold; Youth is wild, and age is tame."
- Colombe -- "Thy banks with pioned and twilled brims; which spongy April at thy hest betrims; to make cold nymphs chaste crowns."