• The rats in the walls... – Clary is one of the rat changers---one of the children of Rat whose very presence outside of the umbra suggests that the end-times are coming. She might not be rodent-born, but she's certainly very ratty due to circumstances of her upbringing.
• T-t-t-twitch. – It's in the name---Clary is a little twitchy. She's intense, and glassy-eyed and a little too convinced that people are definitely out to get her. Clary likes to cause a commotion, and has a tendency to get out of it with no repercussions. It's a talent.
• We didn't start the fire... – Clary likes fire maybe just a little too much. It's notable, but she would argue that she doesn't have a problem. She's just opened her eyes to the glory of the Wyld, man.
• Frickin' Klepto. – Clary is what they call (in the business) a pack rat. She has a compulsion to take things, but also a compulsion to leave something behind whenever she takes another thing. A thing for a thing, so it's fair and square.
• Definitely (not) crazy... – Clary gets very upset when she thinks that people are treating her like she's crazy. She can tolerate it for a while, but she's very, very liable to blow up if the treatment keeps on happening.