Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We are in the process of converting everything to Changeling 20th Anniversary. If you find something that has not been updated, open a +request so staff can look into it.
- Title cannot be taken in chargen above 1. Any increases are at staff discretion post approval.
- Sidhe (both varieties) are open ONLY at staff discretion.
- KinFae (Kithain + Kinfolk) are currently closed as of June 2021.
- Shadow Court is currently closed.
- The Seelie and Unseelie Court are not deadly enemies. They have philosophical differences, and individuals may dislike each other individually, but as groups they still work together and it isn't a big deal. Their real enemies are (a) the Dauntain and other forces of Banality, and (b) the Shadow Court.
- Commoners can enter houses. To begin as a member of a house, you need to follow the same rules as a Sidhe; you need to either be sponsored into an existing household or come in with 3+ new characters (who can also be of the household).
Choose Concept, Court (set as both Faction and Court), Legacy Seelie, Legacy Unseelie, House (if any), Seeming and Kith
- House rule: When open, Autumn Sidhe (C20) are allowed and are listed as such on +sheet; Arcadian Sidhe are just "Sidhe" on +sheet
Birthrights: If your kith birthrights and/or house boon include an attribute or ability bonus, don't add it yourself, ask staff to set a +effect instead.
|Stat||Baseline||Freebies per additional dot|
|Attributes||1 in each + 7/5/3||5|
|Banality||3 (4 for House Liam)||Changes due to RP|
|Glamour||4||3 (Max 8)|
|Willpower||4||1 (Max 8)|
- Companion - Building Stats Guide
- Sidhe of House Beaumayn are +1 Remembrance (Book of Lost Houses 21)
- Title: Limited to 1 at chargen. See more details on Changeling/Backgrounds page.
- In C20, Seemings reflect his/her outlook on her life as a changeling and the Dreaming in general. While often tied to her mortal age, changelings can be any seeming at any age. See WW92041 Changeling: the Dreaming (20th Anniversary) pg.#83–87
- Set +note for Seeming bonus based on the following:
|Childling||+1 Glamour||Childlings view the world with wide-eyed wonder. NOTE: As PCs must be at least 18 years of age, and Childlings are at least mentally underage, if not physically, we DO NOT allow Childling PCs.|
|Wilder||+1 Glamour OR +1 Willpower (set +note)||Wilders are seekers of adventure.|
|Grump||+1 Willpower||Grumps are builders and keepers of tradition.|
Note kith Birthrights and Frailties. If they affect your mortal seeming, then they're recorded via permanent +effect (ask staff to set these).
|Kith||Birthright +effect(s)||For use in Autumn realm|
|Sidhe||+2 Appearance (only +1 for non-Arcadian Scathach)||Only with Seeming's Blessing merit|
|Troll||+1 Strength/+1 Health per oath||Only with Seeming's Blessing merit|
|Scathach||+1 Brawl, +1 Melee|
- Descriptions: Be sure to set both your standard Autumn World (Mortal) Description, as well as your Fae Mien. To se at Fae Mien, use: &faedesc me=Description - many people use color to set this mien apart from the mortal one. We recommend also adding a line break or two at the beginning to be sure they are separated.(%r)
After approval, you will need to look into +help +rsee and +help +rexist. You need both turned on for FAE to be able to see any descriptions of the fae reality/Dreaming, as well as be seen (your &faedesc).