- If you're new to the sphere, we strongly recommend you read this Changeling the Dreaming Primer before proceeding further. This will give you an idea what to expect.
- Increasing Title to 3 and keeping it there is subject to '+policy pc leadership'. Taking it in chargen requires 3+ approved PCs (new or existing) OOCly agreeing ahead of time to join your household/motley.
- Sidhe (both varieties) are limited to either followers of a previously approved sidhe, or leaders with 3+ advance supporters as above.
- KinFae (Kithain + Kinfolk) are currently closed as of June 2021.
- The Seelie and Unseelie Court are not deadly enemies. They have philosophical differences, and individuals may dislike each other individually, but as groups they still work together and it isn't a big deal. Their real enemies are (a) the Dauntain and other forces of Banality, and (b) the Shadow Court.
- Commoners can enter houses. To begin as a member of a house, you need to follow the same rules as a Sidhe; you need to either be sponsored into an existing household or come in with 3+ new characters (who can also be of the household).
Choose concept, court (set as both Faction and Court), Legacy Seelie, Legacy Unseelie, house (if any), seeming and kith
- House rule: When open, Autumn Sidhe (C20) are allowed and are listed as such on +sheet; Arcadian Sidhe are just "Sidhe" on +sheet
- Shadow Court: set Faction = Unseelie, Court = Shadow
|Stat||Baseline||Freebies per additional dot|
|Attributes||1 in each + 7/5/3||5|
|Glamour||by seeming||3 (Max 8)|
|Willpower||by seeming||1 (Max 8)|
- House rule: C20 arts are allowed
- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
- Contract, Dragon's Ire, "Oneiromancy (art)"
- Companion stats
- Prestige (Shadow Court): 3+ grants Title 1, 4+ grants Resources 3
- Sidhe of House Beaumayn are +1 Remembrance (Book of Lost Houses 21)
Record beginning Glamour, Willpower and Banality as determined by your seeming.
|Childling||5||1||1||Though you are little more than a child in mind and body, no one can deny the wisdom behind your eyes. NOTE: As PCs must be at least 18 years of age, we DO NOT allow Childling PCs.|
|Wilder||4||2||3||You are a teenager in attitude and appearance. Radical and experimental, you chase after the stuff of new dreams. NOTE: PCs must be at least 18 years of age.|
|Grump||3||5||5||You are a full-grown adult, seen by most changelings as "over the hill." Despite this, you are respected.|
- Sidhe of House Liam are +1 Banality (CtD 110)
Note kith Birthrights and Frailties. If they affect your mortal seeming, then they're recorded via permanent +effect (ask staff to set these).
|Ghille dhu (wilder)||+1 Appearance, +1 Strength||Yes|
|Sidhe||+2 Appearance (only +1 for non-Arcadian Scathach)||Only with Seeming's Blessing merit|
|Sidhe (House Leanhaun)||+1 Charisma||Yes|
|Troll||+1 (wilder) / +2 (grump) Strength||Only with Seeming's Blessing merit|
|Troll||+1 (wilder) / +2 (grump) health||No (Seeming's Blessing = increase permanent value instead)|
For those who don't have the books, here is an invaluable resource.