Jump to navigation Jump to search
Select Concept, Type (e.g. Unicorn), Elemental Affinity, Nature, and Demeanor
- Elemental Affinity: Air, Earth, Fire, Metal, Water, or Wood. (Further detail optional, see page 101 for examples.)
- Sufficiently old bygones should have Years background and/or Unaging / Immortal.
- Years background makes it explicit that you still clearly remember the distant past.
- May take fewer background dots in return for more power dots.
- All bygones must have a means of going unnoticed among humans.
- Chimerical bygones (page 98) are allowed and can treat redes as powers.
- Must take Wyrd rede. Must use Wyrd rede to ICly exist in normalspace (similar to wraiths using Embody).
- Other redes are at staff discretion.
- Non-chimerical bygones can't have redes.
- 20th Anniversary powers (Gods and Monsters 201-214) may be allowed at staff discretion.
|Stat||Baseline||Freebies per additional dot|
|Attributes||1 in each + 7/5/3||5|
|Willpower||5||1 (house rule)|