*Aowyn is a Wendigo Kinfolk visiting Prospect as part of a tribal cultural exchange program.
*She is from Alberta, Canada and from the Three Rivers Sept.
*Aowyn is currently facing challenges to save her people.
- 'Wendigo Territory' - Any Wendigo or Kinfolk out there looking for tribal rp?
- 'Garou or Gaians' - Willing to offer rp to all Gaians
- 'Wanna play with me?' - Storyteller experience, willing to do anything that helps with renown or character development
- 'Botanist' - Aowyn was the first of her tribe to go to college and study Plant Science.
- 'Nature Buff Conservationist' - Want to hang out and discuss the environment and how to save the planet?
- Paging for Nooky - Please don't.
- Creativity - I'm easy going. Justify it IC, and let's rp.
- Kohana - Aowyn's Scion of the Three River Sept
- Viator - Angry Old Nam Vet. You secretly worship me!
- Chullain - Looks up, way up. Way up! Giant. =)
- Sirenna - Still staring in awe and I haven't blinked yet.
- Andy - Den Father, you keep me from getting home sick.
- Journey - The home you have made here shows in every person I meet.
- Vesta - Your kindness sets an example that I wish to follow.
- Paul - You have such a kindness in you.
- Robert - You put self before others. A rare quality.
- Halle - Your offer of help has not been forgotten.
- BT - I think I owe you a boon for saving my Scion.
- Sergei - The Winter King. I wish to know your Siberian lineage.
- Gavan - One of our newfound friends.
- Iris - Golden polish and big purses = Brave Woman
- Cenn - Where'd you go?
- Percival - Sir Knight, you make me dream of chivalry not lost.
- Iseult - Artist, I hope to see more of your work.
- Fred - Your urban ideas and dreams of fish may save my people.
- Wyatt - I just met my first Cowboy!
- Eloise - Can I keep your dragon?
- Seong-Min - A hero with a pretty tail.
- Jake - Protector of All. You say Go. I jump.
- Bronwyn - MurderWyn!
- Dragomir - The Silver King always wins.
- Halona - Conqueror of the PUS PEOPLE riddle
- Brooke - An intelligent woman who will one day lead.
- Giselle - I can't stop eating your flavored popcorn. Now I'm fat.