Age: Early Twenties
Height: Approximately 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs soaking wet
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray
- UoC Prospect, Represent! Hanako is an International Exchange Student. She has sponsors and a GPA minimum to stay in the country. If you attend the University you might run into one another!
- Martial Arts. Hanako is a part-time Karate instructor. She's recently started competing on the World Karate Federation circuit. If you need instruciton or want to challenge her to a duel for some reason come say hi!
- Antiques, ancient history, and jewelry. Hana wants to learn. Especially when she detects a hint of the Occult.
- Fascinated with her surroundings. Hana isn't completely clueless and her english is good. She isn't staring at the world being utterly baffled by these kooky americans. She is, however, still learning the slang. And not to order curried food.
- Hanako's school of martial arts and sorcerous learning is known to people familiar with Japanese traditional magic. As the youngest aspirant to title of master she has earned a small amount of renown herself.
- Fire Calling. Hana is blessed with a strong talent in the summoning and casting of flames and lightning. She's learned how to focus her personal energy as a result of years and study.
- Temper, temper... Hanako speaks her mind when she's pressed and can be relatively easy to drive to anger. Her reserved, quiet manner is deceptive, spurred on by her upbringing. She's actually a bit of a firecracker.
- Hana's been reading up on American politics and she's a fairly vocal socialist. Want to talk?
Really, there was no need to complain. I ordered that sandwich...
Teach me more. I'm ready to understand.
What am I supposed to say about you? I barely know where to start.
Little me and little you kept doing all the things we do...
We never really think it through,
Like I can never think you're true.
Here I go again, the blame...
The guilt, the pain, the hurt, the shame.
The founding fathers of our plain,
That's dark and heavy clouds of rain.
Nothing Else Matters Metallica
I never opened myself this way,
Life is ours, we live it our way.
All these words, I don't just say...
And nothing else matters.
Smells Like Teen Spirit Nirvana
With the lights out it's less dangerous! Here we are now, entertain us!
I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now, entertain us!
A mulatto, an albino. A mosquito, my libido. Yeah!
Heaven Knows The Pretty Reckless
Jenna's in the back with a pocket of high, If you listen close