End Of Times
After exiting the base, the darkness is exhilarating. Neon light provides enough illumination to see the turns and corners (or at least most of them). Decor of crumbling Greco Romanesque style columns and overgrown plants give the large, two-story arena a 'reclaimed by nature' vibe. It looks as if some disaster hit this area, destroying the life that had previously thrived here. What happened? Wars between nations? An alien invasion? Have the Zombies taken over? Wrecked cars, and partial buildings litter the area, creating a perfect spot to challenge the survivors.
Time to begin your match. Are you the hunter, or the prey?
- Energy – One energy point is lost every time you are tagged. If you lose all your energy, you are deactivated for 10 seconds and lose one life. Once the 10 seconds is over, you reactivate with new ammo and energy.
- Ammo – Each player begins the game with 1,000 ammo per life.
- Lives – Each player begins with 20 lives. Every time you run out of ammo or energy, you lose a life.
- Credits – Each time you tag an opponent, you earn one credit. Credits can be used to obtain special power from the GEMs.
- Points – Each time you tag an opponent, you earn 25 points, but you lose 5 points each time you are tagged.
- Rank – Keep track of your ranking throughout the game.
- Rapid Fire – Tag opponents with continuous laser fire as you press and hold the trigger.
- Mega Power – Tagging someone with this power deducts 10 points from that opponent, instead of five.
- Extra Energy – Boosts energy to help you from being deactivated.
The number of players, ammo, and lives in the game sessions can be adjusted as needed for each group.
To help coordinate it is suggested that one player acts as Game Master/ST/Record Keeper.
Use the following, shown on the map, to keep track of where you are, as well as other players:
Zone 1 - The dark gray area with a Broken Column at the center
Zone 2 - The pale blue area with the Rechargers in the Center of Arena
Zone 3 - The pale salmon area with a Wrecked Vehicle at the center
Alley 1 - Brown area on the side is a long, tight alley
Alley 2 - Brown area on the side is a long, tight alley
Zone 4 - Sniper's Perches
Zone 5 - Neutral (Upstairs, not shown)
For Map Movements/Strategy: Intelligence + Enigmas (or Investigation) Ex: Noticing on map that the chute could get you faster access to neighboring Base.
For Spotting other Players: Perception + Alertness (diff 7 in Zone 1 and 3 due to many hiding places and smoke, diff 6 in Zone 2 due to little hiding places, and diff 5 in Alleys due to close quarters.
For Firing: Dexterity + Firearms
After the game session, celebrate with some good food and drinks at Redemption Restaurant
For more fun visit Timeless Tokens, right next door: