Jump to navigation Jump to search
This Is A Test
|Full Name:||Emil Monnier|
|Tribe:||Black Spiral Dancers|
|Hair Colour:||Brown, Greying|
- Taxidermy: Sometimes people bring him a kill that they want to keep around a while as a trophy, and he happily obliges.
- Remedies: Emil also supplies those he knows with cures for pain, or bruising, or minor illness, or lets them trip on 'flying' ointment. Of course, most of his remedies are actually...
- Poison: He has a fascination with it. From garments made of Scheele's Green, to the venoms of insects and reptiles, to plants and fungi. He keeps a small but rapidly growing collection.
- Hunting: To gather ingredients and specimens, he's often found out in the desert, or the woods with a catchpole or a blacklight and jars.
- Arthropods: The 'witch' is fond of even the non-venomous variety.
- Coven: Looking for one, or to found one. Getting a group of dispossessed or second-class magic-users together, for mutual gain, protection, and the exploration of the unknown.
- Antiques: Emil does keep a phone, but he's sort of a technophobe. He prefers antique items over modern, insists they're 'made better.'
- Clothes: Including his clothes. They're mostly vintage women's clothes from 100 years ago, tailored to fit a taller, crooked, more masculine frame, though a lot of what he wears is still in rough shape. The styles don't suit him, but the fact they've seen better days does, and he seems a little...sentimental.
I don't know anyone yet.