|Date of Birth:||July 4th, 1995|
|Hair Colour:||Dirty Blonde|
Never refuse a reasonable bet or dare.
She's only truly comfortable around artistic, bohemian, and street types.
DeadPixel is an artistic type that runs and lives at the "Psychicc Euth Centre," a community art space that is very welcoming, but hard to find. She's well known and involved with the community. Noise, Punk, Gothtronica, and mixed-media and collage works are what she is primarily known for. Supposedly she is quite friendly and loyal once you get to know her, but can be a bit sarcastic and stand-offish at first. Probably a defense mechanism. Beyond art and music, she is probably involved with some extracurricular activities.
- Art Spaces: Lives/works at "Psychicc Euth Centre," throws lots of shows and goes to lots of shows.
- Fame: "Oh, that's DeadPixel, she's cool." - Subcultural Types
- Gambling Halls/The Track: Seems to be into gambling, isn't necessarily good at it.
- Needy Friends: She has 'Needy Friends,' and perhaps they asked her for a favor that involves you.
- Parks: Skateboards in the park.
- Random Buildings: She's always exploring, seems to be able to get in anywhere
- The Street: Lives in a glorified squat, familiar with street culture.
How might you get more involved with DeadPixel?
- Art/Music: Come to one of her shows, or get her to come to one of your shows.
- Degenerate Gambling: Bet you I lose more money than you tonight.
- Dumpster Diving: Of all the dumpsters in all the towns in all the world, she scrounges into mine.
- Ghostbusin': You thought this was just about art?
- Street Culture: Graffiti, skateboarding.
- Urban Spelunking: Have you been to the abandoned Particle Accelerator yet?
How might I piss off DeadPixel?
- Attitude: Be boring or uninspired.
- Friends: Friends are family, don't fuck with them.
- Name: Call her DP.
- Space: Get in her personal space.
Communication: It's key. I'm always open to it, and I'm a reasonable person when approached directly.
What's with the name?
You know artist and street types. There's a long and convoluted reason for this name, and unfortunately it's a short and boring story. Hangout with her enough and you'll figure it out or feel comfortable asking her.
Also, it's way more entertaining to hear why people think she might be named that.
What if I don't like DeadPixel and I feel this reflects negatively on you as a player?
- Kallisti - ~faint sound of a theremin in the background~
- Zazu - As long as you get results.
- Topeka - (Rapping) "... bloody mary ... bloody mary ... bloody mary ..."
- Katie - Telling a girl she's an elf is an excellent way to get on her good side.