Steamed and Hammered Tavern
|Changeling Home||Changeling Characters|
Located at Lincoln Blvd. and Fifth Ave., the newly renovated tavern is unique within it's Steampunk theme. From the power plant generator, to the eclectic furnishings, it promises a fun place for people to hang out. And yet, it's not highly priced, nor too high class that the average joe cannot enjoy a bite to eat and a drink in it's surroundings.
- Ethan: Head Chef and Manager. Co-Owner/partner.
- Balance: Co-Owner/mostly silent partner.
- Bristol: Kitchen staff, a new hire.
Morning food and beverage service - coming soon!
For now, stop in for our soft opening breakfast buffet times, 6:30am-10:00am while the food lasts. All your S&H favorites given a fresh twist for starting the day off right. Classic brunch dishes and assorted fine pastries are also on offer. We feature coffee from local roaster-distributor Off The Record as well as provide our entire alcohol selection available for drinks.
Brews on Tap
Our full bar is available from 6:00am to 2:00am OR tavern operating hours, as per CA liquor laws.
We're reinventing our beer and cider selections, with local Prospect and nearby California brewery offerings. Watch this spot for details!
Lunch and Dinner
- Edison Fries - Shoestring Potatoes tossed with Vinegar and Crushed Red Pepper.
- Tesla Fries - Sweet Potato Shoestrings for those who feel inspired by an Alternative View of the World.
- The Ember Parlor - Yukon Potato Chips, Caramelized Red Onions, Pancetta, Red Pepper Relish, Whiskey Shallot Jus, with Aged White Cheddar Sauce.
- Bacon-Maple Beer Nuts - Spanish Peanuts candied in a Bacon-Maple-Rosemary Crackle.
- Deviled Eggs - A Specialty. Farmhouse Eggs in a Nest of Shredded Potatoes.
- Angel Eggs - Indulge the Dark side of Light, with our classic Deviled Eggs- topped with Caviar.
- Hand Looped Pretzel - A fresh baked Bavarian Pretzel with origins traced to a 12th Century German Baker’s Guild.
- Electric Squid - Fresh Crisp Calamari with Chipotle Aioli, Cilantro Honey Lime and Cocktail Sauces.
- Slider - Top Ground Sirloin, with or without Cheese of your Choice, Vegetables including grilled onions and mushrooms.
- Clucking Slider - Marinated Chicken, Grilled or Fried, with Choice of cheese and Vegetables.
- Mac&Cheese - Pure Comfort Food that doesn't Lack in Cheese.
- Shepherd's Pie - The Kind that Your Grandmother Wished she Could Make.
- Grilled Cheese & Soup - Only the Best Cheese, perfectly Toasted, with a side of Rich Tomato Soup
- The Elvis - Pan-Fried Sandwiches filled with Peanut Butter and Banana, served with Caramel.
- The Merry Widow - Pan-Fried Sandwiches stuffed with Nutella and Banana. Pure Decadence, not to be missed.
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies - Fresh Baked to order Cookies served with your choice of Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Ice Cream - Homemade Chocolate or Vanilla
We proudly carry Craft Batch Soda on tap! http://www.batchsoda.com/ Flavors:
- Diet Cola
- Root Beer
- Pink Lemonade
- Lemon Lime
- Ginger Beer
- Shirley Temple
Brewed iced tea also available: Sweet and Unsweetened
- Natasha - Raspberry, Lemon, Pineapple
- Amelie - Mint, Lemon, Honey
- La Palomita - Grapefruit, Lime, Agave, Salt
- Paper Moon - Cucumber, Lime, Tonic
- The Mistress - Vodka, Lemon, Pomegranate, Prosecco.
- An Edison - Woodford Reserve Edison Barrel Bourbon, Pear Cognac, Lemon, Honey.
- Que Linda - Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, Agave, Lemon, Orange Bitters, Grapefruit Zest.
- Black Magic - Aged Rum, Averna, Luxardo, Apple Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Algonquin #2 - 103 Proof Bourbon, Pineapple Gum, Dry Vermouth, Chocolate Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Dead Man’s Hand - Double Rye Whiskey, Brown Sugar, Sarsaparilla & Whiskey Barrel Bitters, Orange Zest.
- Rosa de Fuego - Casa Nobles Edison Barrel Reposado Tequila, Lemon, Honey, Cassis, Jalapeno, Sugar Rim.
- Damasco Brasa - Cachaca, Apricot, Grapefruit & Grapefruit Bitters, Lemon Zest.
- Southside Fizz - London Dry Gin, Lime, Mint, Soda.
- Pimm’s Cup - House Made Pimm’s w/a Gin Base, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Cucumber, Mint.
- Tennessee Twist - Tennessee Whiskey, Ginger, Lemon, Lavender Bitters, Lime Zest.
- Happy Herbie - Rye Whiskey, Jasmine Liqueur, Lemon, Apple Bitters, Orange Zest
Many choices of Spirits to be had, ranging from the cheaper selections to true Top Shelf.
- Other Whiskey
The tavern keeps a fine selection of red, white, sparkling wines and champagne, sold by the glass or bottle.