“ What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,
You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
A heap of broken images, where the sun beats,
And the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief,
And the dry stone no sound of water. Only
There is shadow under this red rock,
(Come in under the shadow of this red rock),
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust..”
- T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land
[ edit ]
Those To Be Saved
[ edit ]
- Los Angeles - Scout was born and raised in Malibu! She's actually only been a Lick for a decade, so if you're from Malibu or the LA area, you might know her. She left Los Angeles for college in 2010 for college, though, and didn't return.
- Berkeley - She has spent her Unlife in Berekely up until the early winter of 2020. She was very active in the youth culture there among the Kine. She hung out at cafes, went to late night art urban art galleries, hung out at the skate park, and the vintage movie theater, etc. Also, SO many concerts.
- Zoomer - She's technically a Millenial, but she takes her Masquerade seriously. She acts it up as a Zoomer, loving all the current trends while also loving on '1900's Stuff' like old movies, music and games.
- Interests - Scout can sometimes be found roaming the aisles of hipster movie stores, or record shops or retro video game stores. Assuming they are open late enough, that is.
- Independent - The girl belongs to an Independent Clan, though she is really hoping to get in good with the local Ivory Tower.
- Set - Set Saved her. Her life had bottomed out. She was in the hospital after being attacked, and was considering suicide. Set gave her a new lot on life (Or Unlife). She is like a Born Again Christian, except for the God of The Deep, Dark Desert.
- Friendly - Scout is so, so friendly. She's charming, and welcoming, and always looking to make new friends. Be warned, though: Her end goals tend to be the corruption of said friends, or at least turning them into long-term allies. If you aren't interested in such RP, I am still VERY happy to be friends.
- Trans - Scout is transgender. Her mother was very accepting, but her dad left because of it. Due to lucky genes, and having been quite feminine before coming out, Scout is very passing. Her Sire saw it as a sign of being 'counter-culture', due being a bit old-fashioned and clueless, but it helped his decision to Embrace her.
- Dark - Followers of Set are not good people. Set preaches the tearing down of law and society and morality to make people truly free. She believes staunchly in giving Set more allies and servants, so that they can overthrow the Afterlife and free it from slavery. She hates the Aeons and sees their influence everywhere. However, she is a smiling, damn'd villain. She works perfectly for tamer stories and scenes, as someone twirling a mustache and openly indulging in such dark beliefs would be long-dead. Don't be afraid to seek me out to play. <3
- Sorcery - The girl is a Lector Priest. It means she practices the ancient and dark sorcerous art of Ahku. She is still learning, but she is always seeking more occult knowledge to better her power.
- Typhon - While an expert understanding of the Masquerade, along with Blush of Health and cleverness allows her to pass herself off as human, she is a zealot of the Path of Typhon. Always seeking to serve the will of her Father and gain power over the world around her. She seeks secrets of Set, and anything that would give the Clan or herself greater influence or power.
[ edit ]
|Date of Birth:
||August 17th, 2002 (Supposedly)
||Skating. Movies. Cartoons. Video Games. Worshiping the Dark Father and aiding in his imminent resurrection and return to his throne.
[ edit ]