Jump to navigation Jump to search
“As she walked, all the demons stopped."
Concept - Tzmisce Siren of the Sea
At a Glance
- She laughed.
- And danced.
- With the thought of death in her heart.
|Asa||My sister, you are home to me.|
|Athena||Sister, you have more secrets than me, I think. But I will help you, when I can.|
|Sedna||A fierce Ductus, for whom I will gladly fight.|
- Eastern European/Romanian Heritage - Though she was born in the USA, she was raised with traditional Romanian customs and mores.
- Sabbat - My home, my life.
- The Sea - Avid swimmer. Has webbed feet.
- Private - A traditional tight-lipped Tzimisce, but if you persist she will eventually open up.
- She Survived, But - The horror remains.
- Camarilla - They always win; we can do better.