Jump to navigation Jump to search
Melinda Anne Lisberg
If she casts a shadow she cannot see: Per+appr. skill vs. 6: 2succs: Something odd about her shadow, 3 succs: part of the shadow moved without the bodypart, 4+ succs: Her shadow moves independently of her. With 3 succs: Stare closely for +1 dice.
|And Another Thing...|
|Mellie (for friends)|
- Magical Tomes - She is looking for books on all subjects, but especially everything about fire and darkness (not evil, the absence of light).
- Martial Training - She is actively looking for someone with experience in weapon training (especially wushu weapons)
- Magical Training - Induction into a society of sorcerers would indeed be an interesting hook
- Street Training - She wants to investigate stuff. Can you improve her abysmal tracking and observation skills.
- Grid RP - She frequents Chinese Restaurants, BBQ places, Coffee Shops and sometimes walks along the beach.
- Order of Hermes - If (and only if) your character could have contacts to a chantry in or around Springfield, Il. Then, chatting with her might spark interesting RP.
No one yet.
Other Things of Note
- Time-based Gridplay - Melinda tries to be at spots at the appropriate time. Breakfast/Coffee --> coffee joint, Midday/Evening --> eateries and pubs, Late Evening/Night --> Bars, Pubs, Bed.
- Always risk 3 - As the text says. She is perpetually risk 3. And she will try very hard not to die.
- Strange fear priorities - A thing straight out of the Alien movies will not even make her hair raise. Other, much harmless things make her run. There is an IC reason for that. In case you wonder.