A really good villain is like water. Everything else in a story can be lacking. But a great villain can float or carrying anything.
~ "We are all born to die - the difference is the intensity in which we choose to live."
~ Gina Lollobrigida
~ Helen B. Shepherd
~ Black Spiral Dancer (fallen from Tribe - Children of Gaia)
~ Songs from the Bringers of Eternal Peace
~ Her Life
~ Songs for the Spiral Dancers
~ Everything Black
~ Songs for the Wyrm
~ Play With Fire
~ Songs for Wakshaa
~ Blood // Water
~ Songs for the Nocturnal Emissions Pack
~ Songs for the Rokea
~ Bottom Of The Deep Blue Sea
[ edit ]
|The Sweetest Things In The World - (Friends and Family)
- Altoids / Azoth - Everybody loves a free breath mint. It's when you keep offering them that senses get overwhelmed. Sometimes just shut that tin box of yours.
- Atomic Fireball / Adam - I can taste your rage burning like a cinnamon fire in my mouth. It's tasty. But maybe learn to kick it down a notch so others can tolerate you.
- Big League Chew / Barksdale - Gum, it's reliable and consistent, just don't step on it or get it in your hair. Sadly, gum is often expendable or has a short shelf life.
- Everlasting Gobstopper / Estrella - Small and indestructible. Looks can be deceiving. Don't chew it, lick it instead. Let's others try to conquer it first.
- Hot Tamales / Hamish - No matter how much you stuff into your mouth, you can never be satisfied with the taste of knowledge alone. Feed me more.
- Klondike Bar / Kurt - Pretty packaging. An obnoxiously cold center. Not always worth the calories even if it looks delicious. Watch out for freezer-burn.
- Lindt Truffles / Lorcan - The cocaine of candies. We get it, your very refined - but expensive as hell. I can't really afford you.
- Pixy Stix / Pax - 100 percent pure sugar. Zero percent substance. Easy to obtain, hard to let go. Still addicted all the way.
- Runts / Russ - Hard candy shell, softer interior, sometimes dry. Taught me the colors, shapes and flavors of various banes. He rots the teeth with the best of them.
- Snickers / Shane - Affordable, conveniently located and contains all the necessary ingredients for a good time. It's hard to fuck up a classic.
- Twix / Thomas - A delicious combo of two souls stuffed into one golden wrapper. I just want to break you in half and see what knowledge is buried deep inside.
- Whoppers / Wesley - A movie theater staple. When life is an action movie, bring a box of these along. A flavor that hits like a truck from scene to scene.
- Zagnut / Zora - Popular in war-zone areas because it has no chocolate or soft filling's to melt in the heat of combat. Made tough with peanut brittle. Delicious.
[ edit ]
||Helen B. Shepherd
|Date of Birth:
||December, 1 2000
|Date of First Change:
||December, 1 2012
||Children of Gaia -> Black Spiral Dancer
||Bringers Of Eternal Peace (Wyrm)
||Ending the World
||Black and Red
||Sushi, Ravens, Skulls, Death, Her Scythe, Coffins, Rabbits, Crucifix's, Dark Scripture, Prophecies, Winter, Snow, Wyrm
[ edit ]