Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We consider Sorcerers and Psychics to be the same thing.
- Sorcerers may purchase psychic powers.
- Psychics may purchase sorcerer powers.
Choose: Concept, society (Faction) if any, Nature, Demeanor, and Essence (Dynamic/Static/Entropic)
|Stat||Baseline||Freebies per additional dot|
|Attributes||1 in each + 6/4/3||5|
|Rituals||see below||3 per ritual, regardless of level|
|Mana Pool||equal to Mana background|
Numina (Sorcery Paths and/or Psychic Powers)
- For paths with rituals, pick one of those rituals per dot in that path
- You can only take a higher-level ritual if you have at least one of that path's rituals at each lower level
- Example: Hellfire doesn't have any level 1 rituals, so Hellfire 2+ lets you start with Fire's Weal (2) and Hellblade (2)
- Example: Enchantment 3 lets you start with 1/2/3 or 1/1/2, but not 1/3/3
- For Alchemy and Enchantment rituals taken in chargen, it's assumed that you already created one instance each for personal use.
- If the effects of the item depend on how many successes you got when creating it, then you should roll for creation as usual, including any optional spends/modifiers that were available to you when you were first approved.
- They can be created in any order, in case that matters.
- This does not use up any '+rules magical items' tokens.
Select Resonance (adjective related to Essence)