Jump to navigation Jump to search
Select Concept, Faction, Guild (if any), Nature, and Demeanor
- Faction: Renegades, Heretics, Hierarchy, Guilds, Midnight Express
- Ferrymen are not available in chargen (per prerequisites from Ends of Empire 98), and wouldn't make sense for a Risen anyway
|Stat||Baseline||Freebies per additional dot||Notes|
|Attributes||1 in each + 7/5/3||5||
starts at 5 + Memoriam
|+2 dots per freebie |
max total 10
|Willpower||6||1 (house rule)|
- Your Risen does have a Shadow, whether it be banished to the Conduit or in control of her body.
- The Shadow should be created in accordance with the rules for Shadow creation in Wraith, with an Archetype, Temporary and Permanent Angst scores (house rule: 0 and 4), Dark Passions, Thorns and 10 freebie points.
- You should specify your Shadow's Conduit (Wraith20 392): one of your Fetters, usually the strongest / most important, and typically small and easily carried (both Risen and Shadow are +1 diff on Willpower rolls while separated from it).
- Certain Thorns, such as Tainted Relic and Shadow Call, are inapplicable in the Skinlands. Others (Trick of the Light and Devil's Dare, in particular) acquire new power in the lands of the living, and can be devastating when the Shadowguide chooses to employ them.