Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full Name:||Casper Cartwright|
|Date of Birth:||4th of February, 1991|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Merits & Backgrounds|
Perdy eyes. -2 to difficulty on social rolls where eye contact his held throughout.
4. He remembers a lot of his First Life as a warrior and leader. While this gives him access to a lot of useful skills, the sheer amount of violence he lived through in his first life has scarred his soul somewhat (see Flaws).
3. While Ashuki Corp. is a large corporation, it is held back in the financial arena by it's high morals. As an executive (but not the CEO) of this company, Casper has some financial weight to throw around.
He has PTSD from his First Life. He's averse to danger and violence even for a Kher-minu. Mass violence, combats involving multiple participants and being struck by bladed weapons can trigger these memories.
|Touch of Death|
His tem-akh (mummy-spirit) is so sullied with death that this manifests physically in Casper's body and presence. His body is room-temperature, insects and plants die from his touch, and people in his presence recover from wounds and disease much slower. Prolonged physical contact (1+h) can severely injure human beings. Even healing magics have trouble operating in his presence.
- Ma'at: He's a mummy living in accordance with Ma'at. He actively fights to lessen the influence of Apophis, although he does so through slightly unconventional means.
- Ashuki Corporation: Not quite a megacorporation, the Ashuki Corp. is the anti-Pentex. It masses wealth through moral means, and invests it back in humanity. Education, social programs and research funding is their bread and butter, although they do everything they can to generate capital, as long as it doesn't compromise their morality. Most of the employees are mortal, with the Resurrected occupying a lot of the high-ranking positions. Casper is such a mummy, being an executive and in charge of the Prospect branch. He's here to look for profitable venues to invest in as well as attempting to fight the forces of Apophis through economic means. For surely Prospect is tightly in the Corrupter's grasp.
- Diviner: He's skilled in the divining arts, seeing the fates written in the stars. If we really need a reason to meet, we can just say that their meeting was foretold by the heavens.
- Second Life: Casper Cartwright was a carefree rich kid from the UK that would rather party than work. His father's wealth made this dream possible, as well the fact that his older brother was given most of the attention. His brother was he heir, Casper was the spare. This bred a sort of callous nihilism in Casper that he self-medicated with sex and drugs, desperate for validation from someone, anyone. He OD'd in a bathroom in Aiya Napa, snorting coke out of some stripper's cleavage. He did travel quite a bit during his life, partying around the world. Perhaps you encountered him while he was still a mortal?
- First Life: TBA