“ Judging a person doesn't define who they are ...
- It defines who you are.”
Someone once told me that true beauty lies not not in the eye of the beholder, but from within. If that's so, then why do people always tell me I'm so pretty? I know I am, but they can only see skin deep. Don't get me wrong, I love being sponsored by Fox, but I'd rather be picked up for my surf ability, not how well I fill out their suits. There's more to me than my face. Or my chest/butt/insert body part here. People don't really see me. Not who who I am. Just what I look like. Normal people don't have that problem.
Sometimes I wish that I was born ugly.
But only sometimes.
“ The best surfer out there
- Is the one having the most fun.”
- Don Kahanamoku
- Local: Lived here all my life. Maybe I know you from somewhere
- Student: I'm a student too. Surfing kept me from school, but I'm trying to catch up
- Surfer: I was practically born on a board .. almost literally
- Dancer: In my off time, I practice ballet
“ Knowing your own darkness
- Is the best method of dealing with the darkness in other people.”
- Carl Jung
Benefactor – I wish we wanted the same thing, but picket fences aren't in your future.
BFF – Bitch. Bully. Something like that .. but an intriguing one, damnit. Glad she's on my side.
Corbin Club owner and Top – You kind of scare me. A little.
? - Are you like me? Adelise says so.
Mother – If you can call her that. Had me at 15. She hasn't changed much since then.
Sis – Little sister, I will protect you from the world, no matter how much it hurts me.
Former BFF – We just don't have anything in common anymore. Sorry!
||Teens? Twenties? You decide.