Jump to navigation Jump to search
Analyst Architect Autist Autocrat Avant-garde Benefactor Bon Vivant Bravo Bureaucrat Capitalist Caregiver Cavalier Celebrant Chameleon Child Competitor Confidant Conformist Conniver Crackerjack Creep Show Critic Curmudgeon Dabbler Decoder Deviant Director Enigma Explorer Eye Of The Storm Fanatic Follower Gallant Guardian Guru Honest Abe Idealist Jester Jobsworth Judge Loner Manipulator Martyr Masochist Masquerader Monster Optimist Pedagogue Penitent Perfectionist Plotter Poltroon Praise-seeker Predator Rebel Recognition Seeker Reluctant Supernatural Renunciate Revolutionary Rogue Sadist Sage Scientist Sensualist Show-off Sociopath Soldier Supplicant Survivor Sycophant Theorist Thrill Seeker Thrillseeker Traditionalist Trickster Visionary Waif Wanderer
(From White Wolf Wiki)
- Architect - Creation is your passion.
- Autocrat - Control-freak.
- Autist - One who buries their secrets.
- Avant-Garde - A fascination with the trendy and new.
- Barbarian - Civilization is the crutch of the weak
- Bon Vivant - Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
- Bravo - Cruelty and bullying are your good points.
- Caregiver - Actively caring or helping others.
- Cavalier - The fearless hero.
- Child - Working through immaturity and innocence.
- Celebrant - Pursue excitement in all things.
- Competitor - You must win everything to be happy.
- Confidant - A good listener and keeper of secrets.
- Conformist - You would rather follow a powerful figure than lead.
- Conniver - You want something for nothing.
- Critic - You find imperfections in everything.
- Curmudgeon - Cynicism is the main means of operation.
- Defender - You stand guard over that for which you care .
- Deviant - The status quo is for suckers.
- Director - Order is the name of the game.
- Fanatic - One cause, full support for it.
- Gallant - A rogue to themselves, a jerk to most.
- Honest-Abe - The simple things in life are best.
- Jester - In the school of life, you are the class clown.
- Jobsworth - The routine is the only comfortable way to exist.
- Judge - Brutal honesty results in improvements.
- Loner - Company makes for uncomfortable situations.
- Manipulator - It's fun to tweak the actions of others.
- Martyr - The sacrifice of one is beneficial to others.
- Masochist - It ain't good until it hurts.
- Mediator - Balance is the best way.
- Monsters - knows she is a creature of darkness and acts like it.
- Optimist - Life is good. Live it.
- Pedagogue - Learning is what life is all about.
- Penitent - There is no right to exist. It must be earned.
- Perfectionist - Mistakes cannot be made.
- Plotter - Nothing can be done right without a plan.
- Poltroon - Someone cannot shoot at a target they do not have.
- Praise-Seeker - The opinions of others drive existence.
- Rebel - The establishment is a joke.
- Rogue - Only one thing matters to the Rogue: herself. To each his own.
- Survivor - Perseverance is the only way to get ahead in life.
- Sycophant - Let others do the hard work and live on praise for it.
- Traditionalist - The old ways are the best ways.
- Thrill-Seeker - Take a chance on everything.
- Trickster - finds the absurd in everything.
- Visionary - There is something more to life and this existence.