Apparent Age: Teens
Height/Build: Petite and Willowy
Weight: 100 lbs. Soaking Wet
Eyes: Light Blue/Green
Hair: Jet Black
Everyone who I used to know is dead.
Nick, the Runner...
Charlie, the Seer...
My constant companion,
who follows me wherever I go...
- Homeless - She doesn't seem like she has anywhere to live. She spends a lot of time hanging out near Women's shelters and soup kitchens. She hangs around with other gutter-punks, too. Maybe you have that in common?
- Mortal? - There's just something...odd about this girl. Is there more to her than meets the eye? Find out!
- Runaway - She is too young to be out on the streets on her own without something bad to get away from. What is she running from?
- Thrillseeker - She can't resist putting herself in dangerous situations. Mugs like a bad-ass chick whenever she has an audience.
- Troublemaker - Seems pathological. Maybe you can turn the tables on her...maybe. :>
- Victim - She looks like the sort of girl that would be an easy mark for most predators. That is, if you can get her away from her friends...
"It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean."
― Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
No pages meet these criteria.