Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name:||Victoria Sky Rasmussen|
|Handles:||an3ris, Gumptious Gal, l'Orgine de l'Amour, Miss Peacock, The Inheritor, The Lady of Paris|
|Alias:||Victoria Scirocco Johnsen|
|Build||Slender but fit|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (Philippine & Euro-Caucasian)|
|Eye Color:||Jade Green|
|True DoB:||June 1st, 1991|
|Alt ID DoB:||August 20th, 1998 (22)|
|Status:||Stranger in a Strange Land|
|Played By:||Isa Briones|
|Merits:||Acute Vision, Time Sense|
|Flaws:||Anachronism, Illegal Immigrant|
|[ view sheet ]|||
- 2020-08-18: Intruder Alert
- 2020-08-18: Intruder Alert Part 2
- 2020-08-24: Two Computer Geeks at a Coffee Shop
- 2020-08-25: The Laundry Whisperer
- 2020-08-26: Impromptu Tech Support
- 2020-08-26: Its Not Pizza, Its Quiche
- 2020-08-29: New Job, New Home, New Hope
- 2020-08-30: Cahooting After All
- 2020-08-31: Hail Hydra
- 2020-09-01: I Met Something Interesting...
- 2020-09-02: New Friendships Forged
- 2020-09-02: Windows 7
- 2020-09-03: Into the Hydra's Lair
- 2020-09-06: You can eat it
- 2020-09-08: Mind Lessons - The First - Merek
- 2020-09-08: Subtle and Quick to Instruct
- 2020-09-09: A Webcam Casualty
- 2020-09-09: Mind Lessons - The Second - Bobbi
- 2020-09-09: Virtual Musings Download
- 2020-09-10: Breakfast with a Champion
- 2020-09-10: Soft Reset
- 2020-09-12: Mind Lessons - The Third - Katie
- 2020-09-15: Expanded Cahooting
- 2020-09-16: Waffles, VR, Etymology and other Esoterica
- 2020-09-17: You're the Madwoman to Make My Idea Real
- 2020-09-18: VA Texting Quasi-Duel
- 2020-09-20: TechTime at Roasters
- 2020-09-21: Computer Geeks Hanging out on the Patio of a Coffee Shop
- 2020-09-26: Introducing Evie to the Nexus and Express 999
- 2020-09-30: A Hydra is Gud with Sekrits
- 2020-09-30: Research, Discussion and 3D Printing
- 2020-10-01: Web of Horrors Chapter 1A: Ghost Recon
- 2020-10-02: Web of Horrors: An Interlude in Spy's Demise
- 2020-10-05: Extremely Late or Extremely Early in Maple Park
- 2020-10-05: Web of Horrors: An Exchange of Data (Interlude)
- 2020-10-07: Web of Horrors: A Meeting of Magical Investigators (Interlude)
- 2020-10-09: Conversation, Delivery and a Meal at Murder of Crows
- 2020-10-09: Web of Horrors: Chapter 2A: Fire Sale at Maxar Technologies
- 2020-10-10: So Tell Me About...
- 2020-10-11: A Friendly Meeting
- 2020-10-12: Web of Horrors: Updating a Friend (Interlude)
- 2020-10-13: Web of Horrors: Delivery Request, Discussion and Execution (Interlude)
- 2020-10-15: The Facility: I Don't Want to Go Alone
- 2020-10-15: Car Talk
- 2020-10-15: Web of Horrors: Chapter 2B: A Walk Through Dark Space and Time
- 2020-10-16: Talking to One of the Nine About Fronts
- 2020-10-19: Web of Horrors: Chapter 2C: Genre Genderbending: Crossdressing at Crystal Lake
- 2020-10-21: Thorn Meets Evie and Vic
- 2020-10-22: Web of Horrors: Post Field Test Debrief (Interlude)
- 2020-10-22: A Hydra Doesn't Kiss and Tell
- 2020-10-25: Web of Horrors: Discussing New Hopes and Old Dispairs (Interlude)
- 2020-10-27: Coffee, Cake, and Linguistics!
- 2020-10-28: Kitchen Time in the MMA
- 2020-11-01: Pizza Night with Vegan Ham
- 2020-11-03: Three Meet At A Club
- 2020-11-12: Conversation and Drinks at Club Extacy
- 2020-11-14: Two Mages on an Impromptu Date
- 2020-11-20: MMA vs MMay I
- 2020-11-25: No Meeting, No Problem
- 2020-11-29: Throwing Expo
- 2020-12-02: Visiting the Hydra - Rote Testing and History Discussion
- 2020-12-09: Spirit Lessons - The First - Merek
- 2020-12-13: Business and Friendship
- 2020-12-29: Texts About Evie
- 2021-01-04: Texts Around Multiple Topics
Vic is literally an extra-dimensional alien, a human from another world. Brought into this one by a freak backlash of Paradox she is having to adapt to her new existence and the many (many many) little differences between this and her world of origin. In the two months she's been here she's established herself among the native Traditions, specifically the analog to her own Virtual Adepts, and is making friends across Prospect.
For more details about her background and that of her home dimension check out her background page.
- Adeline: tall redheaded lab tech, good conversationalist
- Astra: one of the first people (along with Arumi) that Vic met in this world, sorta ex-roommate
- Bobbi: this mage has an adaptable point of view, I've learned much more than expected from her
- Ed: L33T who's good w/IDs, potential friend (and a friend of Evie's)
- Eden: good conversationalist
- Evie: Pokémon enthusiast and possible protégé
- Hardy: a good one to have in your corner; nicknamed "Aitch" by Vic on 8Sept2020
- Hector: V-Dept Sorcerer, is cool; nicknamed "Aitch-two" by Vic on 20Sept2020
- Merek: Has interesting thoughts about the Spheres
- Raise: employer, landlord, teacher; its complicated with this Hedge
- Ross: technomancer, cool guy, where's the relationship (lowercase R!) going to go
- Rufus: a fellow Virtual Adept; nicknamed "Arr" by Vic on 18Sept2020
- Thorn: newly arrived VA; in a relationship with Bobbi?
- Melanie: I have her email
- Nelo: I have his email
- Vertigo: never met her but in touch with her
- Zagy: I have his email
Disclaimer: I'm using this to represent people who ICly Vic has in her contacts list ICly. Not having a listing doesn't mean she doesn't know or care about you. It simply means she has no IC way of contacting you. Note: If you feel your absence on this page was an oversight please reach out to me on the MUSH via page or @mail and let me know!
Gone but not Forgotten
- Arumi: one of the first people (along with Astra) that Vic met in this world, this Etherite put Vic in touch with the local VA's and Traditions
- Katie: cute kid, been though a lot though but she has since departed Prospect to be an itinerant mage
The statements below sum up Vic's understanding and opinion of various types of supernatural creatures.
|Sleepers. Mortals. Mundanes. What ever you call them without them we would be lessened. They are why we do the work we do.|
|Chicago Pizzas aren't pizzas, they're pizza-flavored pies|
|Vic's opinion of seltzer water is that sparkly water is best with a "healthy" dose of flavor and sweetener.|
|Call us Will-Workers, Mages, Adept, or some other term. We are all alike even with our differences; even the Marauders, Nephandi and Technarchs. We are brothers and sisters; as such we sometimes fight but should work together as much as possible.|
|Heard about mythic creatures, or Bygones, back home where they've been considered extinct on Earth for centuries at least. I've found out that they aren't here. Heck, I'm now friends with one even!|
|Vic was sure that the fae don't exist anymore, that the Order of Reason had driven them extinct during the Renaissance; she's found out that while this may be the case back home it isn't true here. But she also hasn't ever met one... that she's aware of.|
|What the Sleepers think are Demons are just long twisted and malformed cultural memories of spirits and other Umbral entities.|
|Where there are monsters - real or perceived - there are those who will seek to find and destroy them. This translates to the supernatural as well of course. Its been implied since I arrived that this practice exists here as well. Huge surprise.|
|I know these blood suckers exist, knew it back home also but I actually know more than guess work based on questionable facts and absolute fiction also. I've heard they're universally monsters. But...|
|Where there are vampires there's going to be werewolves too; Lupines existed back home, I know that and I've been told by people I trust that they do here also. Monsters though? Who knows what the truth could be regarding that.|
|Sure I know Wraiths exist, I've known a mage or two who could talk to them back home and the two worlds aren't all that different are they?|
For more more pictures, check out Vic's full gallery.
- This is her birth name which doesn't have a legal record in this world
- These are online aliases. If you haven't seen these on MUSH please do not assume you've heard them being used.
- These are offline aliases.
- Yhis is an official Alternate ID background which is backed up by a trait on her +sheet.
- Description Text: The woman you are looking at is about average in height, standing five-foot-five when barefoot, and has a figure that is both fit and slender at the same time. Her shoulder-length, chocolate-brown hair has rainbow under dye that occasionally shows in flashes when she moves her head and her hair swishes; it is currently worn loose in waves framing her face. Her pale jade green, almond-shaped eyes gaze at the world from beneath thin and highly expressive brown brows. Her oval-shaped face is further defined by an aquiline nose, high cheekbones and a narrow chin below her thin lips which have a peaked Cupid's bow shape while her complexion has a pale golden tan cast to it. (You can see her wardrobe at her Gallery)
- This date is from her alternate universe, as it was 2012 there when she was accidentally transported to this world there is an eight (8) year offset in her age.
- While Vic has been accepted into this world's Virtual Adepts, she is not natively a member of that group as in her world there are some (minor to significant) social and technological differences.
- This is referring to IC interactions naturally
- The changes to this are a clarification more than a true change in attitude.